Through our partnership with Addison James Consultant Surveyors, we can now offer businesses the opportunity to cut their rates.
Dedicated ratings specialists can provide a wide range of services, including:
- Reviewing rateable values and determining grounds for appeal
- Challenging excessive values and determining grounds for appeal
- Providing representation at valuation tribunal hearings
- Identifying and securing reliefs and exemptions
- Securing rates reductions due to material change of circumstances.
- Compiled list appeals
- Alteration appeals
- Disturbance appeals
- Referencing of client’s properties to ensure accuracy of the list
- Proactive applications for vacant/part vacant property relief
- Local Authority rate relief
- Management service dealing with rating returns and checking bills
- Rates budgeting and planning
Addison James Consultant Surveyors have over 25 years of experience and represent a range of clients including accountants, estate agents, retails and local authorities. They also follow The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Rating Consultancy Code of Practice.
If you’re interested in reducing your business rates contact us